WTF! SBTK in 16 bits…
Firstly, apologies for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been working away this week and Chris has been sent into space, with a vat of emulsion, to try and re-whiten the moon. It’s a lame excuse for our laxness, I know, but we will make an conscious effort to pull our digits out and get things rolling faster with this blog again.
When Chris and I began SBTK we had plans to expand it with diverse articles running alongside the main CPC content. The SBTKPLAYOFF, introduced in our last post, is one such column that will run occasionally and SBTK in 16 Bits is another.
This 16-bit column won’t feature frequently but it will become a solid section of the blog. So here’s is our first bumper issue of SBTK in 16 Bits (in 2 parts).
No comments yet.
- Where have we gone?
- International Ninja Rabbits: Rabbits in a half-assed game, rabbit power!
- Gregory Loses His Clock; we lose our marbles
- Nightbreed – Might breed: confusion, pain, smashed keyboards
- The ‘Grate’ Giana Sisters
- SBTK in 16-Bits. Issue 1. Prt2…Street Smart: MegaDrive.
- SBTK in 16-Bits. Issue 1. Prt1…Revolution X: MegaDrive.
- WTF! SBTK in 16 bits…
- Ikari Warriors Vs Gauntlet, the ultimate top-down show down.
- Gauntlet: Dungeons, Demons, DEATH and Divorce
- Meet super-spy Basildon Bond, with a license to kill….himself.
- Friday the 13th: If you go down to the woods today, make sure you turn down the volume.